The following rules govern the use of rented exhibit space:
- The buildings will be open at 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Thursday for setup. The exhibit building will open the following days and times: Thursday from 2-9 p.m., Friday from 2-9 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.-7p.m.
- You may dismantle your exhibit after 8 p.m. on the final day of the fair or, if you prefer, you may wait until Monday morning.
- The exhibit buildings will be open from 8 a.m. to 12:00 noon on Monday following the fair for dismantling the booths. Any items not picked up by this time will be set outside.
- Inside display area is approzimately 8 feet square. The exhibitor may have up to an 8 ' tall back wall, but the side walls can be no higher than four feet.
- The assigned space and any fees will be forteited if the space is not occupied by 3 p.m. of the first day of the fair unless otherwise approved by the Fair Board.
- Any building, tent or enclosures put up by the exhibitor must have approval prior to booth setup.
- No exhibitor will be permitted to distribute or display any advertising materials anywhere on the grounds outside their rented exhibit space.
- No exhibitor will be allowed to set up and operate loudspeakers.
- The exhibitor will hold harmless and indemnify the Rock County Agricultural Society for any and all claims and damages for injuries arising out of the operation, maintenance and use of property owned or used by the exhibitor, and for any and all claims and damages for injuries caused by or contributed to by the acts or omissions of their employees or agents.
- The Fair Board reserves the right to amend these rules if in its judgment it is deemed advisable.
- The Association will take every precaution in its power for the protection of exhibits, but cannot be responsible for any loss or damage that may occur in the delivery, exhibition or removal of exhibits.